Search This Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

Life, Love & Happiness

Growing up, I had my issues with sex. Not knowing where to aim my attraction, as I was brought up that men loved women and women loved men. Every romantic comedy told me this, and I was brought up by romantic comedies. I honestly thought that it was the way it was supposed to be, which made my attraction to both boys and girls very upsetting.


It's rare that you see a post, from someone transgender, where the author actually discusses the sexual attraction component, in her life, of being transgender.  While I would recommend that Life, Love & Happiness not be read by those under 18 years of age, I'll note that Beth has written this in such a way that the content is not at all objectionable and certainly should relate to many who read the blogs on T-Central..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated