Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Once removed

A few months ago I talked with a few friends about how I was feeling. There were some new issues that had started to express themselves. I also expressed it outwardly in a few posts on my Facebook page. I needed to come to terms with one of the realities of being Transgender. I was starting to feel more and more alone, not lonely but alone.


Does loneliness and being trans go hand-in-hand?  I certainly think this is the case for many.  It can result from being disowned by family and friends but it can also be that secret you're keeping inside of you with no one to discuss it with.

In this post, Aleana is feeling alone, and for good reason.  Once removed, the title of this post, pretty much says it all.  Read the post, feel her pain, and consider leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People - Personal Thoughts

Cobweb Corner - Older Blogs, Not Recently Updated